What is VOIP?
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) is a way of making voice calls over your broadband internet connection. Sometimes known as “broadband phone service,” Voice Over IP converts your voice into a digital signal so you can make calls from your computer, tablet, desk phone, mobile phone, or other devices. Besides being reliable and convenient, VOIP phone service can be more cost-effective than a traditional phone line.
Compared to traditional business phone systems, VOIP support requires minimal investment in hardware, setup, wiring, and maintenance.
VOIP Phone Systems
How can VOIP help my business?
VOIP service with 3CX lets you use the internet to make calls, so you don’t need a separate phone provider, a T-1 line, or on-site equipment. VOIP service is portable, affordable, and virtually hassle-free to keep your business nimble and your overhead low. Our VOIP packages are ideal for businesses with 4-6 lines or more.
VOIP Services with CloudSmart IT and 3CX
We partner exclusively with 3CX to deliver high-quality, secure, reliable VOIP services that help you save money and time. Take control over your phone service so you can grow your business.
We chose 3CX VOIP service for its business-friendly features:
• Work from anywhere
• Unlimited users and extensions
• Create and control your own phone numbers
• Live chat and talk from your website
• Monitor and record customer service calls
• Easy built-in web conferencing, no app or download required
• Utilize corporate instant messaging
• Get Simple conference calling
• Utilize “Softphone” capabilities – turn almost any device into a phone
• Straightforward monthly pricing, starting at $20 per line ($30 with hardware)
Save up to 80% per year over traditional phone lines with CloudSmart IT and 3CX phone services.
We’re here to take the headaches and mysteries out of business tech with reliable managed IT support services and expert IT consulting designed with your business in mind.